Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Left atrial appendage closure with Amplatzer cardiac plug for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: Initial Asia-Pacific experience†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 794–800, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Lam, Y.-Y., Yip, G. W.K., Yu, C.-M., Chan, W. W.M., Cheng, B. C.W., Yan, B. P., Clugston, R., Yong, G., Gattorna, T. and Paul, V. (2012), Left atrial appendage closure with Amplatzer cardiac plug for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: Initial Asia-Pacific experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 794–800. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23136
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.