Conflict of interest: Dr. Cohen has received research grants from Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular, Eli Lilly, Daiichi-Sankyo, Merck-Schering Plough as well as consulting fees from Cordis and Medtronic. Dr. Van Hout has received grant support from Boston Scientific. Dr. Pinto is on the speaker's bureau of Eli Lilly, and Daiichi-Sankyo and has received research grants from Medicines Company and Genentech as well as consulting fees from the Medicines Company, Rox Medical and Medtronic. Dr. Mahoney has received grant support from Sanofi-Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, and Daiichi-Sankyo, and has received honoraria from Sanofi-Aventis and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Mcgarry is on the speaker's bureau of Boston Scientific. Dr. Horwitz has received grant support from Boston Scientific. Drs. Serruys and Mohr were the SYNTAX study Principal Investigators and Dr. Kappetein was a Co-Principal Investigator. All other authors have no disclosures.
Coronary Artery Disease
Economic outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents versus bypass surgery for patients with left main or three-vessel coronary artery disease: One-year results from the SYNTAX trial†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 198–209, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, D. J., Lavelle, T. A., Van Hout, B., Li, H., Lei, Y., Robertus, K., Pinto, D., Magnuson, E. A., Mcgarry, T. F., Lucas, S. K., Horwitz, P. A., Henry, C. A., Serruys, P. W., Mohr, F. W. and Kappetein, A. P. (2012), Economic outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting stents versus bypass surgery for patients with left main or three-vessel coronary artery disease: One-year results from the SYNTAX trial. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 198–209. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23147
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Boston Scientific Corporation, Natick, MA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.