Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Prevention of contrast-induced acute kidney injury in patients with stable chronic renal disease undergoing elective percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions: Randomized comparison of two preventive strategies†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 929–937, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Hafiz, A. M., Jan, M. F., Mori, N., Shaikh, F., Wallach, J., Bajwa, T. and Allaqaband, S. (2012), Prevention of contrast-induced acute kidney injury in patients with stable chronic renal disease undergoing elective percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions: Randomized comparison of two preventive strategies. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 929–937. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23148
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.