Conflict of interest: Authors have no conflict of interest.
Coronary Artery Disease
Idiopathic mediastinal fibrosis with involvement of the pulmonary vessels and left main coronary artery†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1019–1022, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Chang, S.-H., Shih, C.-W. and Lei, M.-H. (2012), Idiopathic mediastinal fibrosis with involvement of the pulmonary vessels and left main coronary artery. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 1019–1022. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23154
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2011 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.