Conflict of interest: Arnoud van 't Hof has received speaker fees from Merck, Sanofi Aventis, and Schering Plough. Christian Hamm has received advisory board/speaker fees from Merck, Iroko, Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Aventis, the Medicines Company, Roche, and Abbott. Jurrien ten Berg has received speakers fees from Sanofi-Aventis, Eli Lilly, BMS, and MSD; and consults for Sanofi-Aventis, Eli Lilly, Schering-plough, and GlaxoSmithKline. Wouter van Werkum has received advisory board/speakers fees from The Medicines Company, Siemens, and Accumetrics. All other authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Coronary Artery Disease
The effect of pre-hospital glycoprotein IIb–IIIa inhibitors on angiographic outcome in STEMI patients who are candidates for primary PCI†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 956–964, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Hermanides, R. S., van Werkum, J. W., Ottervanger, J. P., Breet, N. J., Gosselink, A.T. M., van Houwelingen, K. G., Dambrink, J.-H. E., Hamm, C., ten Berg, J. M., van 't Hof, A. W.J. and On behalf of the Ongoing Tirofiban In Myocardial infarction Evaluation (On-TIME) 2 study group (2012), The effect of pre-hospital glycoprotein IIb–IIIa inhibitors on angiographic outcome in STEMI patients who are candidates for primary PCI. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 956–964. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23165
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
- Merck and Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.