Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Coronary Artery Disease
Effect of invasive strategy on different genders of chinese patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 946–955, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Huang, S.-S., Chen, Y.-H., Lu, T.-M., Wu, T.-C., Charng, M.-J., Chen, J.-W., Pan, J.-P. and Lin, S.-J. (2012), Effect of invasive strategy on different genders of chinese patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 946–955. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23166
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.