Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Intensive statin therapy for Chinese patients with coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (ISCAP study)†
Rationale and Design
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 967–971, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Liu, P., Jiang, J., Li, J., Hong, T., Zhang, Y., Yu, R., Jia, J. and Huo, Y. (2012), Intensive statin therapy for Chinese patients with coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (ISCAP study). Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 967–971. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23171
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- China Medical Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.