Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Coronary Artery Disease
Bridging with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors for periprocedural management of antiplatelet therapy in patients with drug eluting stents†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 575–582, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Morrison, T. B., Horst, B. M., Brown, M. J., Bell, M. R. and Daniels, P. R. (2012), Bridging with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors for periprocedural management of antiplatelet therapy in patients with drug eluting stents. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 575–582. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23172
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.