Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Percutaneous stent implantation into coronary arteries in infants†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 303–311, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Bratincsák, A., Salkini, A., El-Said, H. G. and Moore, J. W. (2012), Percutaneous stent implantation into coronary arteries in infants. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 303–311. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23173
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.