Conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Coronary Artery Disease
Proximal and distal maximal luminal diameters as a guide to appropriate deployment of the ABSORB everolimus-eluting bioresorbable vascular scaffold†
A Sub-Study of the ABSORB Cohort B and the On-Going ABSORB EXTEND Single Arm Study
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 880–888, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Farooq, V., Gomez-Lara, J., Brugaletta, S., Gogas, B. D., Garcìa-Garcìa, H. M., Onuma, Y., van Geuns, R. J., Bartorelli, A., Whitbourn, R., Abizaid, A. and Serruys, P. W. (2012), Proximal and distal maximal luminal diameters as a guide to appropriate deployment of the ABSORB everolimus-eluting bioresorbable vascular scaffold. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 880–888. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23177
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.