Conflict of interest: Giambattista Isabella is a physician proctor for Edwards Lifesciences Company. All other authors state that are no relationship concerning financial conflict of interest in connection with the article.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Performance of valve-in-valve for severe para-prosthetic leaks due to inadequate transcatheter aortic valve implantation†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 996–1003, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
Napodano, M., Gasparetto, V., Tarantini, G., Fraccaro, C., Yzeiraj, E., Gerosa, G., Isabella, G. and Iliceto, S. (2011), Performance of valve-in-valve for severe para-prosthetic leaks due to inadequate transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 78: 996–1003. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23181
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.