Conflict of interest: Dr. Josep Rodés-Cabau, Eric Dumont and Daniel Doyle are consultants for Edwards Lifesciences
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
First-in-man transcatheter aortic valve implantation of a 20-mm edwards SAPIEN XT valve: One step forward for the treatment of patients with severe aortic stenosis and small aortic annulus†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 789–793, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Rodés-Cabau, J., DeLarochellière, R. and Dumont, E. (2012), First-in-man transcatheter aortic valve implantation of a 20-mm edwards SAPIEN XT valve: One step forward for the treatment of patients with severe aortic stenosis and small aortic annulus. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 789–793. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23198
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- Edwards Lifesciences Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.