Conflict of interest: Nothing to report
Coronary Artery Disease
A novel mother and child technique with a 4F inner catheter based on proper alignment of both catheters†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1004–1008, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Ashikaga, T., Sakurai, K. and Satoh, Y. (2012), A novel mother and child technique with a 4F inner catheter based on proper alignment of both catheters. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 1004–1008. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23201
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.