Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Rotational angiography for preinterventional imaging in transcatheter aortic valve implantation†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 756–765, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Juergen, M., Johanna, A., Michael, N., Frank, H., Thomas, S. and Christian, B. (2012), Rotational angiography for preinterventional imaging in transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 756–765. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23217
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.