Conflict of interest: Nothing to report. The study was executed in the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis, Amsterdam, and St. Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 870–877, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Vink, M. A., Dirksen, M. T., Tijssen, J. G.P., Suttorp, M. J., Patterson, M. S., van Geloven, N., Ijsselmuiden, A. J., Slagboom, T., Kiemeneij, F. and Laarman, G. J. (2012), Lack of long-term clinical benefit of thrombus aspiration during primary percutaneous coronary intervention with paclitaxel-eluting stents or bare-metal stents: Post-hoc analysis of the PASSION-trial. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 870–877. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23226
The study was executed in the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis, Amsterdam, and St. Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1ST elevation myocardial infarction: recent advances and updates, Future Cardiology, 2014, 10, 5, 633, , , ,