Conflict of interest: EG serves as a proctor of Medtronic/Core Valve. CH, JMS, NW and GN have no financial disclosures to report
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Treatment of a degenerative stenosed CoreValve® aortic bioprosthesis by transcatheter valve-in-valve insertion†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 748–755, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Hammerstingl, C., Nickenig, G. and Grube, E. (2012), Treatment of a degenerative stenosed CoreValve® aortic bioprosthesis by transcatheter valve-in-valve insertion. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 748–755. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23228
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!