Conflict of interest: Dr. Bojara is a physician proctor for CoreValve (Medtronic, Minneapolis, Minnesota). The remaining authors report no conflicts.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Clinical outcome of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with low-flow, low gradient aortic stenosis†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 693–701, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Gotzmann, M., Lindstaedt, M., Bojara, W., Ewers, A. and Mügge, A. (2012), Clinical outcome of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in patients with low-flow, low gradient aortic stenosis. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 693–701. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23240
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.