Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Transapical treatment of paravalvular leaks in patients with a logistic euroscore of more than 15%†
Acute and 3-month outcomes of a “proof of concept” study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 741–747, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Swaans, M. J., Post, M. C., van der Ven, H. A. J., Heijmen, R. H., Budts, W. and ten Berg, J. M. (2012), Transapical treatment of paravalvular leaks in patients with a logistic euroscore of more than 15%. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 741–747. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23264
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.