Conflict of interest: Shashidhar Sathyanarayana, PhD, Wenguang Li, PhD, Tat-Jin Teo, PhD are employee of Boston Scientific Corporation. No other authors have a conflict of interest to report.
E-ONLY: Coronary Artery Disease
Improved automated lumen contour detection by novel multifrequency processing algorithm with current intravascular ultrasound system
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages E173–E177, February 2013
How to Cite
Kume, T., Kim, B.-K., Waseda, K., Sathyanarayana, S., Li, W., Teo, T.-J., Yock, P. G., Fitzgerald, P. J. and Honda, Y. (2013), Improved automated lumen contour detection by novel multifrequency processing algorithm with current intravascular ultrasound system. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E173–E177. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23274
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.