Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Impact of intravascular ultrasound-guided percutaneous coronary intervention on long-term clinical outcomes in a real world population
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 407–416, February 2013
How to Cite
Hur, S.-H., Kang, S.-J., Kim, Y.-H., Ahn, J.-M., Park, D.-W., Lee, S.-W., Yun, S.-C., Lee, C. W., Park, S.-W. and Park, S.-J. (2013), Impact of intravascular ultrasound-guided percutaneous coronary intervention on long-term clinical outcomes in a real world population. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 407–416. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23279
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea. Grant Number: 0412-CR02-0704-0001
- Korean Society of Interventional Cardiology
- Health 21 R&D Project
- Cardio Vascular Research Foundation, Seoul, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.