Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Restenosis after stent implantation for superficial femoral artery disease in patients treated with cilostazol†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 541–548, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Soga, Y., Iida, O., Hirano, K., Suzuki, K., Yokoi, H. and Nobuyoshi, M. (2012), Restenosis after stent implantation for superficial femoral artery disease in patients treated with cilostazol. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 541–548. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23304
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 10:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.