Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
The pulmonary artery pulsatility index identifies severe right ventricular dysfunction in acute inferior myocardial infarction†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 593–600, 1 October 2012
How to Cite
Korabathina, R., Heffernan, K. S., Paruchuri, V., Patel, A. R., Mudd, J. O., Prutkin, J. M., Orr, N. M., Weintraub, A., Kimmelstiel, C. D. and Kapur, N. K. (2012), The pulmonary artery pulsatility index identifies severe right ventricular dysfunction in acute inferior myocardial infarction. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 80: 593–600. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23309
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 11:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.