Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Letter to the Editor
Complementary non-culprit revascularization during ST-elevation myocardial infarction…get to know your patient first to the editor†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 681–682, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Kaluski, E. and Maher, J. (2012), Complementary non-culprit revascularization during ST-elevation myocardial infarction…get to know your patient first to the editor. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 681–682. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23311
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.