Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Predictors of reintervention in neonates with critical pulmonary stenosis or pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 659–664, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Shaath, G., Al Mutairi, M., Tamimi, O., Alakhfash, A., Abolfotouh, M. and Alhabshan, F. (2012), Predictors of reintervention in neonates with critical pulmonary stenosis or pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 659–664. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23320
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.