Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Intracoronary thrombolytic therapy†
A Treatment Option for Failed Mechanical Thrombectomy
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 835–837, 1 November 2012
How to Cite
Gallagher, S., Jain, A. K. and Archbold, R. A. (2012), Intracoronary thrombolytic therapy. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 80: 835–837. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23340
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 02:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.