Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Duration of balloon inflation for optimal stent deployment: Five Seconds Is Not Enough
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 446–453, February 2013
How to Cite
Hovasse, T., Mylotte, D., Garot, P., Salvatella, N., Morice, M.-C., Chevalier, B., Pichard, A. and Lefèvre, T. (2013), Duration of balloon inflation for optimal stent deployment: Five Seconds Is Not Enough. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 446–453. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23343
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 02:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Darren Mylotte is the recipient of a travelling bursary from Merck Sharp and Dohme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.