Conflict of interest: There are no conflicts of interest for any author.
Coronary Artery Disease
Staging of multivessel percutaneous coronary interventions: An expert consensus statement from the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 1138–1152, 1 June 2012
How to Cite
Blankenship, J. C., Moussa, I. D., Chambers, C. C., Brilakis, E. S., Haldis, T. A., Morrison, D. A. and Dehmer, G. J. (2012), Staging of multivessel percutaneous coronary interventions: An expert consensus statement from the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 1138–1152. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23353
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Painless Myocardial Ischemia Is Associated with Mortality in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease, Nephron Clinical Practice, 2012, 122, 1-2, 9, , , ,