Conflict of interest: The coauthors (A.D.K., S.H., B.S., and R.J.) are research consultants to Carag AG Company who manufactured the valve. However, we have no further financial relationship with the company, had full control and freedom of investigation with regards to the design of the study, the methods used, as well as the outcome measurements, data analysis, and the writing of the final manuscript.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Minimally invasive insertion of an equine stented pulmonary valve with a built-in sinus portion in a sheep model†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 654–658, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Dodge-Khatami, A., Hallhagen, S., Limacher, K., Söderberg, B. and Jenni, R. (2012), Minimally invasive insertion of an equine stented pulmonary valve with a built-in sinus portion in a sheep model. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 654–658. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23354
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 02:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Carag AG (Baar, Switzerland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.