Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Multimodality direct coronary imaging with combined near-infrared spectroscopy and intravascular ultrasound: Initial US experience
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 551–557, February 2013
How to Cite
Madder, R. D., Steinberg, D. H. and Anderson, R. D. (2013), Multimodality direct coronary imaging with combined near-infrared spectroscopy and intravascular ultrasound: Initial US experience. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 551–557. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23358
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2011 02:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.