Conflict of interest: Jennifer Yu has no disclosures to report. Roxana Mehran has received honoraria from Abbott, AstraZeneca, Ortho McNeil, and Regado and grant support from BMS/Sanofi and The Medicines Company
Letter to the Editor
“CIN” No More: The Use of Contrast Volume to e-GFR Ratio to Predict and Prevent Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 1201–1202, 1 June 2012
How to Cite
Yu, J. and Mehran, R. (2012), “CIN” No More: The Use of Contrast Volume to e-GFR Ratio to Predict and Prevent Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 1201–1202. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23372
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- BMS/Sanofi and The Medicines Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.