Tel.: +55-51-9916-8888. Fax: +55-51-3330-7575
Coronary Artery Disease
Friable but treatable†
Coronary Artery Dissections in Ehlers–Danlos Syndrome
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 75–79, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Zago, A. C. and Matte, B. S. (2013), Friable but treatable. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 75–79. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23453
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.