Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
The challenges of closing large holes†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 150–151, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Alli, O. and Sorajja, P. (2012), The challenges of closing large holes. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 150–151. doi: 10.1002/ccd.23494
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.