Babar Sultan Hasan and Victor Bautista-Hernandez contributed equally to this work.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Outcomes of transcatheter approach for initial treatment of pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 111–118, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Hasan, B. S., Bautista-Hernandez, V., McElhinney, D. B., Salvin, J., Laussen, P. C., Prakash, A., Geggel, R. L. and Pigula, F. A. (2013), Outcomes of transcatheter approach for initial treatment of pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 111–118. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24288
Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.