Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
“Conversations in cardiology”: How do you pick the best antiplatelet drug—Clopidogrel, prasugrel, ticagrelor for your PCI patient?†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 255–262, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Kern, M. J. (2012), “Conversations in cardiology”: How do you pick the best antiplatelet drug—Clopidogrel, prasugrel, ticagrelor for your PCI patient?. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 255–262. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24299
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.