Dr. Sorajja and Dr. Binder contributed equally to production of this study.
Valvular and Structural Heart Disease
Predictors of an optimal clinical outcome with alcohol septal ablation for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages E58–E67, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Sorajja, P., Binder, J., Nishimura, R. A., Holmes, D. R., Rihal, C. S., Gersh, B. J., Bresnahan, J. F. and Ommen, S. R. (2013), Predictors of an optimal clinical outcome with alcohol septal ablation for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E58–E67. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24328
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.