Conflict of interest: S. Staubach, J. Franke, D. H. Steinberg, J. Ledwoch, M. Horack, and N. Wunderlich have no conflict of interest; R. Zahn, R. Hambrecht, and J. Senges have no conflict of interest with this manuscript; G. Richardt has a research contract with Medtronic; U. Gerckens, H. Sievert, H. Eggebrecht, S. Fichtlscherer, M. Doss, and S. Sack worked as proctors for either Medtronic or Edwards or both and received speakers honoraries; H. Sievert is member of the scientific advisory board of JenaValve™ technology.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Impact of aortic valve calcification on the outcome of transcatheter aortic valve implantation: Results from the prospective multicenter German TAVI registry
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 348–355, February 2013
How to Cite
Staubach, S., Franke, J., Gerckens, U., Schuler, G., Zahn, R., Eggebrecht, H., Hambrecht, R., Sack, S., Richardt, G., Horack, M., Senges, J., Steinberg, D. H., Ledwoch, J., Fichtlscherer, S., Doss, M., Wunderlich, N., Sievert, H. and German Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation—Registry Investigators (2013), Impact of aortic valve calcification on the outcome of transcatheter aortic valve implantation: Results from the prospective multicenter German TAVI registry. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 348–355. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24332
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.