Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
Critical pulmonary valve stenosis and pulmonary atresia/intact ventricular septum: To lump or split? Examining procedural success and risk for reintervention†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, page 665, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Lucas, V. (2012), Critical pulmonary valve stenosis and pulmonary atresia/intact ventricular septum: To lump or split? Examining procedural success and risk for reintervention. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 665. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24341
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.