Conflict of Interest: Dr. Roxana Mehran has received honoraria from Abbott, AstraZeneca, Regado, and OrthoMcNeil and grant support from BMS/Sanofi and The Medicines Company.
Coronary Artery Disease
Survival benefit with PCI for chronic total occlusions: The Jury is still out†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 613–614, 1 March 2012
How to Cite
Sergie, Z. and Mehran, R. (2012), Survival benefit with PCI for chronic total occlusions: The Jury is still out. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 613–614. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24345
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Bristol-Myers Squibb/Sanofi-Aventis
- The Medicines Company