Conflict of interest: Dr. Barkama was a prior employee of Paieon (until June 2008), but currently has no other potential conflict of interest with the sponsor. Dr. Maehara has received research/grant support from Volcano Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation. Dr. Mintz is consultant for Volcano Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation and has received grant/fellowship support from both Volcano Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation. Dr. Leon is member of the advisory boards for Boston Scientific Corporation.
Coronary Artery Disease
Enhanced stent imaging improves the diagnosis of stent underexpansion and optimizes stent deployment
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 438–445, February 2013
How to Cite
Sanidas, E. A., Maehara, A., Barkama, R., Mintz, G. S., Singh, V., Hidalgo, A., Hakim, D., Leon, M. B., Moses, J. W. and Weisz, G. (2013), Enhanced stent imaging improves the diagnosis of stent underexpansion and optimizes stent deployment. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 438–445. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24353
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.