Conflict of interest: Drs. Jun Guo, Jun Pu, and Yunpeng Shang have received grant from Boston Scientific Corporation (Beijing, China). Drs. Maehara and Mintz have received research/grant support from Volcano Corporation (Ranco Cordova, California) and Boston Scientific Corporation (Boston, Massachusetts). Dr. Mintz is a consultant for Volcano Corporation. Drs. Leon and Stone are the members of the advisory boards for Boston Scientific Corporation. Dr. Moses is a consultant for Boston Scientific Corporation. Dr. Ochiai is a member of speakers' bureau of Boston Scientific Corporation.
Coronary Artery Disease
A virtual histology intravascular ultrasound analysis of coronary chronic total occlusions
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 464–470, February 2013
How to Cite
Guo, J., Maehara, A., Mintz, G. S., Ashida, K., Pu, J., Shang, Y., Leon, M. B., Stone, G. W., Moses, J. W. and Ochiai, M. (2013), A virtual histology intravascular ultrasound analysis of coronary chronic total occlusions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 464–470. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24356
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.