Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Preclosure of large-sized venous access sites in adults undergoing transcatheter structural interventions
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 586–590, March 2013
How to Cite
Hamid, T., Rajagopal, R., Pius, C., Clarke, B. and Mahadevan, V. S. (2013), Preclosure of large-sized venous access sites in adults undergoing transcatheter structural interventions. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 586–590. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24358
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.