Conflict of interest: Dr. Lars S⊘ndergaard is a proctor for CoreValve, Medtronics.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Infective endocarditis following transcatheter aortic valve replacement—: Diagnostic and management challenges
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 623–627, March 2013
How to Cite
Loh, P. H., Bundgaard, H. and S⊘ndergaard, L. (2013), Infective endocarditis following transcatheter aortic valve replacement—: Diagnostic and management challenges. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 623–627. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24368
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.