Clinical Trial Registration: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT01146080
Coronary Artery Disease
Impact of different stent alloys on human vascular response to everolimus-eluting stent: An optical coherence tomography study: The OCTEVEREST
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 510–518, February 2013
How to Cite
Guagliumi, G., Capodanno, D., Ikejima, H., Bezerra, H. G., Sirbu, V., Musumeci, G., Fiocca, L., Lortkipanidze, N., Vassileva, A., Tahara, S., Valsecchi, O. and Costa, M. A. (2013), Impact of different stent alloys on human vascular response to everolimus-eluting stent: An optical coherence tomography study: The OCTEVEREST. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 510–518. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24374
Conflict of interest: Dr. Guagliumi reports receiving consulting fees from Boston Scientific and Volcano and receiving grant support from LightLab, Medtronic Vascular, Boston Scientific, and Abbott Vascular. Dr. Costa is on the Speaker Bureau and is a consultant for BSC, Sanofi/Aventis, Eli Lilly, Medtronic, and is on the Speaker Bureau and a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Abbott, Cordis, LightLab Imaging, and Scitech. Dr. Sirbu reports receiving grant/research support from LightLab Imaging. Dr. Bezerra reports receiving honoraria grants from St. Jude Medical. Drs. Capodanno, Ikejima, Musumeci, Fiocca, Lortkipanidze, Vassileva, Tahara, and Valsecchi report no conflicts.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo (Bergamo, Italy), Boston Scientific Corporation (Natick, MA, USA; BSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.