Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Long-term luminal change after drug-eluting stent implantation: Serial angiographic follow-up study of the ZEST randomized trial
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 274–282, February 2013
How to Cite
Park, G.-M., Park, D.-W., Kim, Y.-G., Cho, S. W., Sun, B.-J., Hwang, K. W., Kim, Y. R., Ahn, J.-M., Song, H.-G., Kim, W.-J., Lee, J.-Y., Kang, S.-J., Lee, S.-W., Kim, Y.-H., Lee, C. W., Park, S.-W. and Park, S.-J. (2013), Long-term luminal change after drug-eluting stent implantation: Serial angiographic follow-up study of the ZEST randomized trial. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 274–282. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24379
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
- CardioVascular Research Foundation, Seoul, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.