Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Coronary Artery Disease
Incidence of definite stent thrombosis or in-stent restenosis after drug-eluting stent implantation for treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis: From Western Denmark heart registry
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 260–265, February 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, J. K., Jensen, L. O., Terkelsen, C. J., Lassen, J. F., Tilsted, H. H., Hansen, K. N., Maeng, M., Thuesen, L. and Thayssen, P. (2013), Incidence of definite stent thrombosis or in-stent restenosis after drug-eluting stent implantation for treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis: From Western Denmark heart registry. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 260–265. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24398
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.