Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Endovascular embolization of a third jejunal artery aneurysm: Isolation technique using the amplatzer vascular plug 4
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1049–1052, May 2013
How to Cite
Rossi, U. G., Seitun, S. and Ferro, C. (2013), Endovascular embolization of a third jejunal artery aneurysm: Isolation technique using the amplatzer vascular plug 4. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 1049–1052. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24415
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.