Conflict of interest: Dr. Varga-Szemes is employee, Dr. Kiss was employee, Dr. Simor is consultant, and Dr. Elgavish is officer, of Elgavish Paramagnetics Inc.
Coronary Artery Disease
Embozene™ microspheres induced nonreperfused myocardial infarction in an experimental swine model
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 689–697, March 2013
How to Cite
Varga-Szemes, A., Kiss, P., Brott, B. C., Wang, D., Simor, T. and Elgavish, G. A. (2013), Embozene™ microspheres induced nonreperfused myocardial infarction in an experimental swine model. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 689–697. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24418
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 5R42 HL080886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.