Conflict of interest: Dr. Cabalka is a co-investigator in research protocols utilizing the Melody® valve. Dr. Cabalka does not receive monetary compensation in any form from Medtronic.
E-ONLY: Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Successful percutaneous transvenous antegrade mitral valve-in-valve implantation
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages E219–E224, April 2013
How to Cite
Michelena, H. I., Alli, O., Cabalka, A. K. and Rihal, C. S. (2013), Successful percutaneous transvenous antegrade mitral valve-in-valve implantation. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: E219–E224. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24423
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 11:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.