Tel.: +(214)-857-1547. Fax: (214) 302-1341
Coronary Artery Disease
Saphenous vein graft interventions: Drug-eluting stents are better and safe but not good enough†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 910–911, 1 May 2012
How to Cite
Brilakis, E. S. and Banerjee, S. (2012), Saphenous vein graft interventions: Drug-eluting stents are better and safe but not good enough. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 79: 910–911. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24431
Conflict of interest: Dr Brilakis: Speaker honoraria from St. Jude Medical and Terumo; research support from Abbott Vascular; spouse is an employee of Medtronic. Dr. Banerjee: Speaker honoraria from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Johnson & Johnson, Boehinger, Sanofi, Mdcare Global; research support from Boston Scientific and The Medicines Company
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.