Conflict of interest: Prof. Gino Gerosa and Dr. G. Isabella are physician proctor for Edwards Lifesciences Company.
Valvular and Structural Heart Diseases
Safety and effectiveness of a selective strategy for coronary artery revascularization before transcatheter aortic valve implantation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 376–383, February 2013
How to Cite
Gasparetto, V., Fraccaro, C., Tarantini, G., Buja, P., D'Onofrio, A., Yzeiraj, E., Pittarello, D., Isabella, G., Gerosa, G., Iliceto, S. and Napodano, M. (2013), Safety and effectiveness of a selective strategy for coronary artery revascularization before transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Cathet. Cardiovasc. Intervent., 81: 376–383. doi: 10.1002/ccd.24434
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2012 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.